Mission and Overview
Guided by a Board of Directors made up of parents and staff our aim is to provide a stimulating and enriching experience for our children and their families. Our program honors diversity, teaching compassion and cooperation. Our aim is to develop each child’s confidence, problem solving abilities, and love of learning.
- having fun and experiencing new things
- allowing each child to grasp ideas at his or her own pace
- fostering open play and encouraging self-direction and curiosity
- sharing experiences with peers and team work and making friends
- learning new skills through games, science, music,crafts, stories, building, puzzles dramatic play and circle times.
- a blend of emergent curriculum and educational curriculum including handwriting without tears and gem science
- developing kindergarten readiness skills
- learning to be confident, have fun and be independent
- coming home with paint on your clothes and a smile on your face
JKCP is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination because of race, color, national origin, or disability.